Safety & health in "Der Rindererhof" vacation
The health and protection of our guests is very important to us.
Here you will find our measures so that you feel at home with us at
the Hotel Der Rindererhof****.
Hygiene & Safety
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 2 Meters.
- After arrival, the guest will have to carry out a controlled self-test every 2nd day during
their stay when using other services in the hotel.
- A minimum distance of 2 meters between groups of guests must be observed;
the risk of infection can also be minimized by other suitable protective measures.
- FFP2 mask requirement for guests as they enter from public areas throughout the hotel.
- Guests per table: indoors, a maximum of 4 adults (plus minor children) are permitted
per visitor group - without restriction to different households. A maximum of 10 adults
are permitted outdoors.
- Curfew: it can be open from 5.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- We have a prevention and hygiene concept and a COVID-19 officer.
- Furthermore, in Austria there is a mask requirement for: retail trade, food retailers
(e.g. bakeries, butchers), supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, post offices, petrol stations,
public transport, use of the gondola.
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue
- Wash and desinfect hands several times a day
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
Arrival and departure
- In addition to the usual registration, guests must show a valid negative test result,
a vaccination certificate or a confirmation that they have already
suffered COVID-19 disease upon arrival.
- Cashless payment possible
- 2 days before you arrive, you will receive an form with a link to the
registration form by email.
We ask you to fill out the form at home so that we can make your check-in as pleasant as possible.
- Wear FFP2-Masks every time you go to the restaurant and buffet
and to disinfect your hands on the disinfectant dispensers.
- Our buffet is permitted under the following hygienic precautions: FFP2 mask,
hand disinfection, disposable gloves.
- Registration: there is a registration requirement for external guests using the à la carte restaurant.
- In the interior, consumption may only take place while sitting.
- Compliance with minimum distance of 2 meters in all gastronomic areas.
Sauna area & massages
- Sauna area open - Compliance with the minimum distance of 2 Meters.
- Wear FFP2-Masks in all entrance areas and interiors
(no waring of face masks in all wet rooms, showers whirlpools and relaxation area).
- Our masseur wears FFP2-Mask.
- Daily cleaning with the hygiene & cleaning concept of the Hollu company by our trained employees
- All cleaning rags are washed after every room cleaning - we have a special system of color-coded rags
- Extensive hygiene training with the company Hollu
- Wearing FFP2- masks for your protection
- Daily fever measurements of all employees before starting work
- Regular corona tests of all employees
Subject to changes!
Our measures are constantly being revised and adapted to the laws of the Austrian Federal Government.