Are you already looking forward to Advent?
The smell of delicious punch, delicious treats from the Christmas bakery and the cozy atmosphere.
The Advent season at the Rindererhof is something very special. Lovingly decorated rooms, cozy corners,
to linger, a crackling open fire, snow flurries in front of the door & the unique Rindererhof feeling.
3 nights including 2-day ski pass and torchlight hike with mulled wine
Included services at the Rindererhof:
- Tux Hospitality from the heart
- A warm welcome with a glass of sparkling wine
- Apples in your room upon arrival, as well as apples at reception
- Ultrafast Broadband in the entire hotel
- Natural spring water from our own mountain spring
- Cosy Bath robes, slippers and sauna towels
- Use of the sauna area with two finnish saunas, a turkish steam bath
and fresh water whirlpool from 3pm - 8pm
- Teas, elderflower cordial, spring and sparkling water, as well as healthy snacks in the sauna area
- Delicious and extensive buffet breakfast with live cooking from 7.30am - 10.30am
- Afternoon snack in the Buffet area with hearty homemade cakes from 3.30pm - 5pm
- 5 Course meals, including a choice of main course, with a salad buffet and cheese board, as well as Themed Buffet Evenings twice a week from 6.30 to 8.30pm
We wish to kindly advise that we do not cook "Vegan" as part of Gourmet Board.
Vegan meals are not included in the Goumet ¾ Board.
- Car Park directly outside the hotel
- Ski lockers and boot depot in the ski room
- Hire of Rucksacks and Walking sticks
- Tux-Finkenberg Ticket with numerous discounts