Climbing in the Ziller Valley
Climbing friends will definitely find
the right adventure
The Zillertal has plenty to offer climbers of all types and offers varied levels of difficulty. Whether you prefer rock climbing, easy or difficult climbing routes or bouldering, you are bound to find the right thing for you.
Bouldering fans will feel at home in Ginzling and Zillergrund.
Climb into the Zillertal mountain landscape on one of the many via ferrata.
If the weather is not playing along the Zillertal offers two indoor climbing centres. Shettla’s Bouldering centre or the Zillertal Climbing Centre will keep you entertained.
- High rope parcour
The high rope parcour in Zillertal is situated at the romantic 'Zemmschlucht', built in the middle of a forest of natural trees.
- Spannagel climbing area - For beginners to advanced
- Penken-Knorren fixed rope tour - For beginners to advanced
- Pfeilspitzwand fixed rope tour - Advanced
- Nasenwand nature park fixed rope tour - For intermediate and pros
- Huterlaner fixed rope tour - For beginners to advanced
- Zimmereben fixed rope tour - For intermediate and pros
- Penken climbing area - Many ways lead to the top - Climbing on Penken
More information about the via ferrata and the high rope parcour is available at the hotel reception.
If you want to climb the via ferrata yourself, please send your non-binding inquiry to the Hotel "Der Rindererhof".