Enjoy the Easter holidays in Hintertux!
Spend your break in a pleasant and quiet atmosphere
and let yourself be pampered with culinary delights.
The Easter holiday is a good occasion to start the spring fresh and happy.
6 nights including 5-day ski pass and further inclusive services
Included services at the Rindererhof:
- Tux Hospitality from the heart
- A warm welcome with a glass of sparkling wine
- Apples in your room upon arrival, as well as apples at reception
- Ultrafast Broadband in the entire hotel
- Natural spring water from our own mountain spring
- Cosy Bath robes, slippers and sauna towels
- Use of the sauna area with two finnish saunas, a turkish steam bath
and fresh water whirlpool from 3pm - 8pm
- Teas, elderflower cordial, spring and sparkling water, as well as healthy snacks in the sauna area
- Delicious and extensive buffet breakfast with live cooking from 7.30am - 10.30am
- Afternoon snack in the Buffet area with hearty homemade cakes from 3.30pm - 5pm
- 5 Course meals, including a choice of main course, with a salad buffet and cheese board, as well as Themed Buffet Evenings twice a week from 6.30 to 8.30pm
We wish to kindly advise that we do not cook "Vegan" as part of Gourmet Board.
Vegan meals are not included in the Goumet ¾ Board.
- Car Park directly outside the hotel
- Ski lockers and boot depot in the ski room
- Hire of Rucksacks and Walking sticks
- Tux-Finkenberg Ticket with numerous discounts