Autumn skiing fun on the Hintertux Glacier.
Fresh snow - perfectly groomed slopes - hours of sunshine
If you can no longer wait for the opening of the new ski season,
then you have come to the right place in the Hintertux glacier ski area.
Let yourself be pampered with culinary delights after a beautiful autumn day.
including 3/4 Gourmet board and 2 day ski pass
further included services at the Rindererhof:
- Tux Hospitality from the heart
- A warm welcome with a glass of sparkling wine
- Apples in your room upon arrival, as well as apples at reception
- Ultrafast Broadband in the entire hotel
- Natural spring water from our own mountain spring
- Cosy Bath robes, slippers and sauna towels
- Use of the sauna area with two finnish saunas, a turkish steam bath
and fresh water whirlpool from 3pm - 8pm
- Teas, elderflower cordial, spring and sparkling water, as well as healthy snacks in the sauna area
- Delicious and extensive buffet breakfast with live cooking from 7.30am - 10.30am
- Afternoon snack in the Buffet area with hearty homemade cakes from 3.30pm - 5pm
- 5 Course meals, including a choice of main course, with a salad buffet and cheese board, as well as Themed Buffet Evenings twice a week from 6.30 to 8.30pm
We wish to kindly advise that we do not cook "Vegan" as part of Gourmet Board.
Vegan meals are not included in the Goumet ¾ Board.
- Car Park directly outside the hotel
- Ski lockers and boot depot in the ski room
- Hire of Rucksacks and Walking sticks
- Tux-Finkenberg Ticket with numerous discounts